Friday, February 28, 2014

Slurp Slurp Slurp...!

Have you ever realized that if wash/change the water in your dog's water bowl EVERYDAY, it gets slimy and cloudy? Not only is the water filled with dog drool, but stagnant water is a great environment for bacteria to live and multiply in. Stainless steel bowls are general pretty good as a water bowl, but I decided to use another option, a water fountain water bowl. I figured that the constant flow of water will prevent bacteria from growing so that the dogs would always have fresh filtered water at low cost without much effort.

I ended up buying the Pioneer Ceramic Drinking Water Fountain. So far so good! The only thing is that I need to maintain the water line pretty high up so that the water pump is able to continuously keep the water flowing. There is also an option for a stainless steel finish instead of ceramic. I opted for ceramic because it is discreet instead of a shiny/flashy bowl. However, ceramic is prone to cracking if you drop it, so be careful! I've been good to it so far :)


No comments:

Post a Comment